Mobile: (423) 341-3351
Fax: (423) 968-3275
Brent and Pati have been married over 30 years and have two children, Taylor and Chase. Taylor received an undergraduate degree in biology at UCLA and a Master’s degree in environmental sciences at the University of Maryland where she finished top of her class. Currently, she works with Ecohaven, LLC, a company in which she co-founded and focuses on environmental restoration through government grants. Chase attended the University of Tennessee, Knoxville (UTK) on a golf scholarship and received an undergraduate degree in Finance. During his time at Tennessee, he was selected to the VoLeaders Academy, a group of student-athletes who aim to promote social change and make a positive impact around the world; he ended his VoLeader experience with a cultural immersion trip to Belize. Also, while at Tennessee, Chase worked on his first development deal renovating a 8,000 sq ft building in downtown Knoxville. Chase now works with Interstate as a Developer Associate and Property Manager.
- Licensed in TN, VA, NC and GA
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Construction Management
- Management: Day to Day Operations
- 1993 Received TN Affiliate Brokers License
- 1994 Awarded the TR Designation by the American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers (non-active)
- 1996 Partnered with James Michael Nidiffer on Interstate Realty Advisors
- 1998 Co-founded Interstate Management with James Michael Nidiffer
- 1999 Co-founded Interstate Development with James Michael Nidiffer
- 2001 Named Business Innovator of the Year by the Herald Dispatch, Huntington, WV
- 2006 Milestone—2 million square feet of retail development completed
- 2013 Milestone— 3 Million square feet Managed
- 2018 Formed Charles L. and Shirley Roberts Scholarship for the Marshall University Foundation, Inc.
- 2021 3 million sf of Real Estate Development Completed
- In 1993 Brent began working in real estate development and property management; to date, Brent and his partner have developed over 3 million square feet and manage over 2 million square feet of retail. Brent’s focuses at Interstate is to oversee the construction process, manage the financing of developments, and oversee the day-to-day operations of the company.
- 1979 — 1983 Barboursville High School, Barboursville, WV
- 1983 — 1985 Emory & Henry college, Emory, VA Concentration in Finance and Computer Science
- 1985 — 1988 Marshall University, Huntington, WV Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
- Brent has his private Pilot License and is an avid golfer and pickle Ball player. He enjoys traveling with his wife, Pati, and they attend St. Simons Community Church.