- Property Management
- Information Technology Management
- Facilities Maintenance
- Special Projects
- 1982—1984 Virginia Intermont College—Bristol, VA Major in Computer Science
- 1991 East Air Academy—New Bern, NC Instrument rating added to Private Pilot Certificate
- 2015 – Current: Owner/Operator of Olive Oil Divine, LLC specialty retail store.
- 2003-2007: Self-employed as IT and Networking Administrator for regional small businesses.
- 1984-2003: Managed all departments of Bristol Screen, Inc. commercial graphics.
- 1986 Federal Aviation Administration—USA Private Pilot certificate earned for single engine aircraft
- 1990—1998 US Navy Reserve—New Orleans, LA and Kingsport, TN Procurement & disbursement procedures (storekeeper—SK3)
- 2019 – Current: Volunteer with the “Souly Business” Christian fellowship men’s retreat program.
- 2003 Vice President & 2004 Treasurer 4x4Grace.com
- 2001—2002 Raceway ministries counselor, Bristol, TN
- 1993—1996 Youth counselor First United Methodist Church, Bristol, TN
- 1992 Awarded “National Defense” medal (Desert Storm) – US Navy Reserve
- 1990—1998 US Navy Reserve
- 1989 Awarded “Pilot Proficiency Certificate” & “Wings” from FAA
- 1985—1988 Bristol Jaycees
- 1978—1979 Headmasters list Brandon Hall Private School, Atlanta, GA